Check out & like our Facebook page:
ORGANIZATIONS WE LIKE:
Welcome to Our Neighborhood
We welcome new homeowners to the neighborhood by providing information about our community and local businesses. Folders containing community information about schools, religious organizations, recreation and more are hand delivered to the new homeowners. Also included are brochures & coupons from local businesses offering services that will be needed by new homeowners.
Meaning of the Pineapple
The pineapple is recognized as a traditional expression of “welcome” throughout the South and in areas along the Eastern Seaboard. Appearing on all sorts of décor – from door knockers to quilts – the fruit symbolizes those intangible assets we appreciate in a home: warmth, welcome, friendship and hospitality.
We welcome these new businesses to our website & folders!
- Midtown Chimney Sweeps (Bernardsville / Basking Ridge / Peapack-Gladstone / Far Hills, Branchburg / Readington Twp., Bridgewater, Clinton / High Bridge, Flemington, Hillsborough, Montgomery, Warren / Watchung / Long Hill)
- Astute Academy (Bernardsville / Basking Ridge / Peapack-Gladstone / Far Hills, Chatham / Madison / Harding / New Vernon, Hillsborough)
- AJR Home Renovations (Springfield / Mountainside, Westfield)
- Short Hills Photo &Custom Framing (Millburn / Short Hills)
- Philip J. Solondz Preschool at Temple Beth Shalom (Livingston)
- Hometown Cleaners (Freehold)
- Carl's Fencing (Freehold, Manalapan, Marlboro, Middletown - South)
- Vector Control New Jersey (Caldwells/Roseland/Essex Fells)
- The Doctors Office Urgent Care of Manalapan (Freehold, Manalapan, Marlboro)
- Jodie O' Designs, LLC (Livingston, Millburn / Short Hills)
If you’d like to have a folder delivered, please contact us.